- Posted by: robertppitts72
- Category: Service
In order to stand out from the competition, a financial advisor in Australia must use every tool they have and one if this is technology. We are now living in a digital economy and the clients are more likely to choose professionals that are also good with technology. Finding the right tech tools for you can be time-consuming as there are thousands in the market. Therefore this list will help you narrow down your choices.
- CRM software or client relationship management software. This is the most basic tech tools you will need in order to monitor all of your leads, clients as well as prospects. As your list of network and clients expand, you will need a more reliable tool to record everything aside from your memory. The CRM will keep all essential contact information and also tracks everything from your meeting to your previous topics discussed.
- Website. If you are a professional in 2018 and do not have a website, you are missing out on many things. Majority of the people who are looking for financial advisors use the internet to search for one. In the absence of a website, you will not be included in their list as you don’t have an online presence. A website is a valuable tool as it is available all the time and it can be a place where prospect clients can check your credentials and information. It does not have to be expensive because there are many free hosting sites and others only require a very small fee in order to have your own domain.
- Email capture. This is what you will need once you have your own website. This is a golden opportunity you should not pass up especially if your website is receiving a lot of traffic. If you only get a handful of visitors each month, it is more important to get their emails in order to further contact them.
- Automation software for email marketing. To complete the tech tools of a financial advisor in Australia, software that will automatically send follow-up e-mails to addresses that have been captured is necessary.