- Posted by: robertppitts72
- Category: Tips
There are thousands of companies that are involved in selling marketing techs in different forms under more than 40 categories. This is the reason why majority of marketers are overwhelmed when it comes to choosing the right tech for them. According to a research involving B2B companies, the adoption rate of these companies when it comes to new marketing technology is quite low.
Seeing the result, one might come to the conclusion that many great opportunities have been wasted because of their reluctance to adopt these new marketing technologies. A lot of marketers who have tried these technologies have acknowledged the positive difference brought about by the tools but it is not easy for everyone to convince the people above them that these technologies are worth investing in.
Here are marketing technologies that are essential for every marketer and companies nowadays:
- With marketing, it is now possible to monitor and track factors such as offers, channel performance, ads and technologies. There are many smart programs which can be used for analytics which requires a knowledgeable marketing team to handle the data gathered. For analytics, the most popular free tool is Google Analytics. There are also paid ones such as Adobe Analytics.
- Optimizing conversion. This is achieved by attracting consumers to visit your website and engage them in order for them to be convinced to fill out forms or subscribe to the email list. With the help of marketing apps, conversion rates can be higher. There are many tools which can be used to optimize conversion such as the free Landing Page Grader developed by Wordstream, Optimzely, Unbounce and ion interactive.
- Email marketing. This is one of the most important aspects of digital marketing. This is done successfully, not by spamming, but by asking people to provide their email address so you can send them valuable contents which is catered to their preference. For email marketing, the leading tools are MailChimp, Constant Contact and marketing automation programs.
- Search engine. Marketing strategies involved are search engine covers SEO or search engine optimization and paid search ads. It can be easily done with technology provided by Google AdWords, BrightEdge, Bing and Yahoo, Wordtracker and WordStream.