- Posted by: robertppitts72
- Category: Tech
In the most simplest form, a room can easily be called a home theater once a television is added into the picture but if you wanted to amplify your experience and feel the vibe that a movie cinema has then you can do so much more into making your home theater a more rewarding experience every time. Here are some of the steps that you can do, these are mostly easy and some may need a little bit more effort, but the end result will be worth all your time and effort.
- The most important thing to do is to find a spot sweet for your optimum viewing experience. It has been studied by many engineers as well as scientists for years the right distance in order for a person to have an optimum view when watching HDTVs. The math they have come up with has a very simple equation. All you have to do is know the diagonal screen size of your television display and then multiply that number by 1.5 up to 2.5. This is the optimum distance that you can position your couch or other seating options in relation to the position of the television’s front display.
- Having an HDTV means that the sound quality is already good but for a more cinematic effect, dedicated speakers are needed. If you have a small room then a soundbar would be ideal since there are already a number of speakers contained inside a horizontal package. This can easily be placed below the television as base.
- If you are planning on movies that are mostly in 3D then it is best to have a seat that has a straight back. This is because any tilting movement or angle you are sitting in will disturb the 3D effect of the movie. If you want to sprawl on your favorite couch then a 3D movie is not the best choice.
- Years ago, putting a headset would mean you have to watch close to the screen but with today’s technology, anyone can sit anywhere and wear a headset while watching with the help of a remote control. If you are not sure how to set up your own home theater, check out Data wire solutions.